Ahimsa House's 10th Anniversary Gala
On April 26, 2014 Ahimsa House will host its 10th Anniversary Gala at breathtaking Glenridge Hall, a historic Atlanta manor home featured in "The Vampire Diaries" and “Driving Miss Daisy.” We invite you to join us to celebrate 10 years of helping people and pets who are victims of domestic violence reach safety together and to show your support for the animal and human victims of domestic violence.
Date: Saturday, April 26, 2014
Time: 6-10 pm
Location: Breathtaking Glenridge Hall, a historic Atlanta manor home featured in "The Vampire Diaries" and "Driving Miss Daisy"
Guest Parking: Nearby at Kaiser Permanente, 20 Glenlake Pkwy NE, 30328. Complimentary shuttle service will be provided.
Directions to Kaiser Permanente from downtown Atlanta:
Drive north on GA-400 to Exit 5-B “Sandy Springs.”
The cloverleaf exit feeds onto Abernathy Rd headed west toward Roswell Rd.
At 2/10 mile turn right onto Glenlake Pkwy NE. Kaiser Permanente will be on the left.
Dress: Black tie optional
Tickets: Your ticket purchase of $75 per person / $125 per couple benefits Ahimsa House, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization providing emergency pet safehousing, veterinary care, pet-related safety planning, legal advocacy, a 24-hour crisis line, outreach programs, and other services to help the human and animal victims of domestic violence reach safety together
Online ticket purchase is at the bottom of this page.
- Open bar (champagne, beer, wine, & soft drinks)
- Heavy hors d'oeuvres from Epic Catering, Bleu House Cafe, l, Plum, and Halperns Steak & Seafood.
- Our biggest silent auction and raffle ever
- A behind-the-scenes tour of Glenridge Hall, filming location of "The Vampire Diaries" and “Driving Miss Daisy"
- A chance to meet Ahimsa House's previous clients and hear their stories
How to purchase tickets:
- Charge online (use shopping cart below)
- By check: mail to PO Box 8181, Atlanta, GA 31106 and specify for Gala, number of tickets, and name under which tickets should be held at the door
- At the door: $85/person $135/couple