Ahimsa House's 9th Birthday Pawty
Join us for the return of our spectacular Ahimsa House Birthday "Paw"-ty! This fabulous event celebrates our 9th year of helping people and pets reach safety together...and over 29,000 nights of confidential emergency shelter provided for pets until their owners can reunite with them.
Date: Saturday, April 13, 2013
Time: 7-10 pm
Location: Breathtaking Glenridge Hall, a historic Atlanta manor home featured in "The Vampire Diaries" and "Driving Miss Daisy"(Guest parking is nearby at Kaiser Permanente, 20 Glenlake Pkwy NE, 30328. Complimentary shuttle service will be provided.)
Tickets: Your ticket purchase of $40 per person / $75 per couple comes straight to Ahimsa House, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, and directly benefits our lifesaving service program that provides emergency shelter and veterinary care for pets in abusive situations. Online ticket purchase is at the bottom of this page.
- Open bar (beer, wine, & soft drinks)
- Heavy hors d'oeuvres from five local eateries (Bleu House Cafe, Nancy G's Cafe, Plum Cafe, Epic Events, and The Pie Hole)
- Birthday cake from Mama Bakes Safe Cakes, an allergy-aware cake and confection company created by the founder of Ahimsa House!
- Our biggest silent auction and raffle ever (see a partial list of items)
- A behind-the-scenes tour of Glenridge Hall, filming location of "The Vampire Diaries"
- A chance to meet Ahimsa House's previous clients and hear their stories
How to purchase tickets:
- Online registration is now closed, so please do not use the ticket purchase link below--but you can still purchase tickets at the door for the same price. We hope to see you!
Cocktail Attire Suggested
Questions: Call 404-496-4038